- View Our Courses
Level 3 Courses
- A Level – Accounting
- A Level – Art
- A Level – Biology
- A Level – Business
- A Level – Chemistry
- A Level – Dance
- A Level – Drama & Theatre
- A Level – Economics
- A Level – English Language
- A Level – English Language & Literature
- A Level – English Literature
- A Level – Film Studies
- A Level – French
- A Level – Further Mathematics
- A Level – Geography
- A Level – German
- A Level – Government & Politics
- A Level – Graphic Design
- A Level – History
- A Level – Law
- A Level – Mathematics
- A Level – Media Studies
- A Level – Music
- A Level – Photography
- A Level – Physical Education
- A Level – Physics
- A Level – Psychology
- A Level – Religious Studies
- A Level – Sociology
- A Level – Spanish
- BTEC Level 3 – Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 – Applied Law
- BTEC Level 3 – Business
- BTEC Level 3 – Creative Digital Media Production
- BTEC Level 3 – Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 – IT & Computing
- BTEC Level 3 – Music Technology
- BTEC Level 3 – Sport
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business
- Extended Project Qualification
- Fast Track AS – Anthropology
- Fast Track AS – Critical Thinking
- Fast Track AS – Science in Society
- Level 3 Criminology
- Level 3 Mathematical Studies (Core Maths)
Level 2 Courses
- BTEC Level 2 Health & Social Care
- BTEC Level 2 IT & Creative Media Technology
- GCSE – English Language
- GCSE – English Literature
- GCSE – Film Studies
- GCSE – Mathematics
- GCSE – Science
- GCSE – Sociology
Ultimate Exam Stress Relief
This half-term a small group of Wyke students and staff will take a leap of faith from 15,000 feet. On Monday, seven students and two members of staff are taking part in a tandem skydiving session organised at Hibaldstow airfield.
Tandem parachuting allows newcomers to experience the thrill of freefall skydiving without any extensive training and is our most popular UK skydiving course.
After a short tandem briefing, the students and staff will jump harnessed to the front of a fully qualified parachuting instructor from 15,000 feet. From this height, they will enjoy one whole adrenaline-fuelled minute of freefall reaching terminal velocity at 120mph.
Organiser and Head of Maths at Wyke, Sally White said, “It’s the ultimate form of stress relief from all the pressures of exams. I took part in my first skydive last year and realised that this should have been an experience I did when I was young”.
This unusual activity is an added dimension to the already diverse range of enrichment offered at Wyke. To find out more about this and our range of overseas visits, new students should attend the enrichment evening being held during this year’s Wyke Start induction event. ... See MoreSee Less
College Library Opening Times - Half Term
In preparation for exams, the College Library will be open for students to revise on Tuesday 30th May, Wednesday 31st May, Thursday 1st June and Friday 2nd June from 10am to 4pm.
Please sign in at reception on arrival so we know you are on site.
The library will not be open this coming Saturday (27th May) or the following Saturday (3rd June) but will reopen for revision on Saturday 10th, 17th and 24th June. ... See MoreSee Less
Introducing more musical talent
As well as bringing household names to Burton Constable Hall, the Big Weekend will set the stage for local alternative band Lumer.
The band are made up of former Wyke students Ben Jackson, Alex Evans, Thom Evans and Jacob Wardle.
Soundsphere magazine reported that "Lumer are such a strong find. They’re part of this great crop of acts coming out of Hull at the moment doing incredible things with alternative music."
The band will be performing at 6pm on Sunday on the BBC Music Introducing Stage. ... See MoreSee Less