- View Our Courses
Level 3 Courses
- A Level – Accounting
- A Level – Art
- A Level – Biology
- A Level – Business
- A Level – Chemistry
- A Level – Dance
- A Level – Drama & Theatre
- A Level – Economics
- A Level – English Language
- A Level – English Language & Literature
- A Level – English Literature
- A Level – Film Studies
- A Level – French
- A Level – Further Mathematics
- A Level – Geography
- A Level – German
- A Level – Government & Politics
- A Level – Graphic Design
- A Level – History
- A Level – Law
- A Level – Mathematics
- A Level – Media Studies
- A Level – Music
- A Level – Photography
- A Level – Physical Education
- A Level – Physics
- A Level – Psychology
- A Level – Religious Studies
- A Level – Sociology
- A Level – Spanish
- BTEC Level 3 – Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 – Applied Law
- BTEC Level 3 – Business
- BTEC Level 3 – Creative Digital Media Production
- BTEC Level 3 – Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 – IT & Computing
- BTEC Level 3 – Music Technology
- BTEC Level 3 – Sport
- Extended Project Qualification
- Fast Track AS – Anthropology
- Fast Track AS – Critical Thinking
- Fast Track AS – Science in Society
- Level 3 Mathematical Studies (Core Maths)
Level 2 Courses
- BTEC Level 2 Business
- BTEC Level 2 Health & Social Care
- BTEC Level 2 IT & Creative Media Technology
- GCSE – English Language
- GCSE – English Literature
- GCSE – Film Studies
- GCSE – Mathematics
- GCSE – Science
- GCSE – Sociology
Wyke Christmas Concert
Wyke’s Annual Christmas Concert will take place at St Mary's Church in Beverley on Thursday 15th December at 7pm.
Expect a night filled with Christmas cheer as our students celebrate the festive period by showcasing their musical talents with both group and solo performances.
Tickets cost £5.00 per person or £12 for a family of four which includes entrance to the concert, mulled wine and a mince pie.
Tickets are available via ParentPay or can be bought on the door.
Get into the Christmas spirit with Wyke Sixth Form College and buy your tickets today! ... See MoreSee Less
Travel arrangements for the 16th December
I would like to make you aware of the special arrangements for the bus and minibus homeward journeys on Friday 16th December. This is to enable you to leave the College after your mock examination rather than having to wait until 4.10 pm.
Firstly, please be aware that all services will run in line with the usual timetables for the inward journey, so just catch your bus/minibus as normal to come into College.
As for the homeward journeys we aim to have everyone away from College by 12:15pm.
- Minibuses will leave as normal from the rear of Oak.
- We have then made arrangements with EYMS as follows:
1. Services highlighted in green below will run as normal.
2. EYMS will then run a free shuttle bus to the Hull Interchange for all other services. Please note that these will leave from Bricknell Ave.
3. Those travelling on routes highlighted in orange should be able to make homeward journeys on scheduled EYMS services and will be issued with an onward free ticket for use that afternoon from the interchange to home. Suggestions of the appropriate buses are show.
4. Those highlighted in red are services that are not unfortunately covered by EYMS. However, Stagecoach do provide services on these routes. ... See MoreSee Less
One competition, four trophies
Wyke would like to congratulate the 15 students who, as part of the Dance troupe, competed in their first Dance competition representing the College and won four trophies.
The troupe performed 3 dances at Ellesmere Port Civic Hall in the styles of contemporary, commercial and lyrical. Following some tough competition, the students won the best small group dance trophy and 2nd overall from their lyrical routine in their age category. For their Contemporary performance, the students once again wowed the judges and were awarded the highest mark and 1st place overall in their age category.
Following their success at the competition, Head of A Level Dance Toni Daddy said: “Both Hannah and I are extremely proud of the girls and are excited to take the routines to the semi-finals in January. To be the only 6th Form College competing against proper dance schools, and to win, is an outstanding achievement, but was thoroughly deserved after their hard work and dedication to training over the last month.”
In January, the troupe will be performing at the ‘That’s Showbiz’ semi-finals at the Blackpool Winter Gardens in front of 3000 spectators. The College would like to wish them every success in the next round. ... See MoreSee Less