The Wyke Pledge
Wyke Sixth Form College places a real focus on employability and making sure our students leave college with not only the top qualifications, but ready for the world of work. This means being equipped with all of the skills that employers look for.
We work closely with many fantastic local, regional and national companies to help incorporate valuable interactions with employers into our curriculum to give our students the skills and experience necessary for working life.
What is the Wyke Skills Pledge?
The Wyke Skills Pledge aims to inspire our current students and provide learning and development opportunities for them through:
- Work experience placements;
- Interactive workshops;
- Giving inspirational and/or career talks;
- Facilitating college trips, e.g. workplace tours;
- Donating useful resources such as sports equipment or real life case studies;
- Sponsoring facilities; and
- Mentoring students.
How can I get involved?
If you would like to make a pledge to Wyke Sixth Form College please fill out the below form and we will be in contact shortly!