The college’s internal UCAS application deadline for second year students is approaching. Those wishing to apply for university in the 2022 cycle should complete their applications by Friday 12th November.
The College’s UCAS application process is as follows:
- Before payment and online submission, your son/daughter’s full UCAS application should checked by their Progress Tutor.
- Once the Progress Tutor has checked the application and agreed that is ready to be sent, the application should be submitted and paid for online.
- The application will be held by the College for a short period so that your son/daughter’s academic reference and predicted grades can be uploaded and attached to the application.
- The application, reference and predicted grades has one final round of checking by our UCAS Checking Team before officially being sent to UCAS.
- If you have any further queries, please contact your son/daughter’s Progress Tutor or our careers teams (firstname.lastname@example.org)