New for 2022, we are offering a PGCE, Pre-Service, full-time qualification in one year. Further details can be found below or by contacting our centre manager Rachel Hitchenor at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY LIFE LONG LEARNING?
• Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll be eligible to proceed, following a process of professional formation through the Society for Education and Training to gain Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status. This is the full professional status for teachers in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
• On this course you’ll have the opportunity to develop the skills to play a full part in teaching and curriculum development. While you study, you’ll focus on your subject specialist area, alongside general teaching in the lifelong learning sector.
• A significant amount of your learning takes place whilst on placement at Wyke College. You’ll have the opportunity to benefit from being able to observe experienced teachers, gain practical hands-on experience and to be mentored to help you develop into a successful and effective teacher.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
• We are a large college whose students achieve excellent results on a wide variety of A level and vocational courses.
• You’ll be taught by outstanding teachers in a vibrant atmosphere, with fantastic students. You’ll also have access to University of Huddersfield’s extensive professional and academic network, and to excellent facilities and specialist equipment.
Please note: * This course is accredited by University of Huddersfield (taught jointly with students on the PGCE qualification), available through the Education and Training Consortium if they choose to.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you have any questions or would like further information then please email email@example.com or phone 01482 346347.
If you would like to apply then please email or phone to discuss the most appropriate route.
Visit your selected course page to apply online by 30th June 2022.