Welcome to the applicant information page.
Save the Dates (sent 26th March 2021)
All students who have applied to Wyke and have received a conditional offer will be invited into the College for Wyke Start. This is a two day taster event designed to help you to familiarise yourself with our campus and settle into life as a Wyke student.
This taster event will take place over two days from 5th– 8th July 2021. Confirmation of the two days you will be required to be attend will be sent to you during the next half term following the Easter break. The event format is subject to the emerging government guideline updates.
As part of the pre-enrolment process it is important that you complete the following tasks on the applicant portal by 9th April 2021.
- Confirm that you accept your conditional offer
- Update Parent/Guardian Contact Details. This is an important part of your application and we ask that you do provide at least one, and preferably two contacts.* Without appropriate carer contacts we will be unable to proceed with elements of your application. Please ensure that these details are submitted by 9th April to avoid any delays and missed opportunities.
- Review your own contact details and update these if necessary.*
- Confirm you are able to attend Wyke Start
- Confirm your courses chosen at interview, which are the courses that you will experience at Wyke Start (four courses or equivalent at Wyke Start)
*Please try to avoid using Karoo email addresses as our systems have difficulty sending to them. If Karoo email addresses have already been provided, please provide an alternative if possible.We will use email and text to contact you with any further information about your application.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Wyke in the Summer Term.
How to Log-in to the Applicant Portal
Please do use the applicant portal to let us know if you would like a further discussion regarding the courses chosen in your conditional offer, rather than emailing us. Our Liaison team will then contact you regarding this.
Information on how to access the applicant portal was sent to you following your College interview. Please log in using this link https://applicantportal.wyke.ac.uk/ as shown below:
S number (enter without any spaces and the characters after the S are all numbers)
Your date of birth
Password: Initially use the Activation Code which was sent to you by text and email.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers to access the Portal. Once you have logged in using your activation code, you will be asked to set up your own password.
If you have already accessed the portal, please log back in using your S number, date of birth and the password that you have set up, and complete any remaining tasks. If you can’t remember your password, please use the forgotten password link. You must use the email address we have on our records which we have recently used to contact you to reset your password.
It is important to access the portal as your pre-enrolment tasks and College communication will be there. If you do have any problems accessing the portal after watching the video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org