Event Information and Booking
We understand that choosing the right college is a big decision and we are excited to announce that we will be opening our campus to prospective students and their parents/guardians for a series of Open Evening’s throughout the year.
At our open events you can:
- Attend our Principal’s Welcome Talks
- Explore our university style campus and fantastic facilities
- Meet our Level 3 specialist teachers and students across all of our subject areas
- Find out about all of the student support services available, including information about our extensive transport offering across Hull, East Riding and North Lincolnshire
Access to our Open Events
To allow our prospective students to fully experience our university style campus, this event will ticketed. Tickets are released on 1st October 2021. To confirm your attendance and get your free tickets by booking on this page.
Each applicant will be able to attend with up to two guests and each guest will be required to have a ticket. If you attend the event with more one than two guests or a guest attends without a ticket, they will not be permitted to enter the event.
To gain admission to the campus on the day of the event, please show us your ticket(s) on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy and arrive at the scheduled time which will be printed at the top of your ticket.
Book your free tickets on your preferred date and timeslot below:
Keeping our Campus Safe
- If possible, please complete a Lateral Flow Test before attending the event.
- Please do not attend the event if you/any member of your household has symptoms of COVID-19 or if you/any member of your household have been advised or told that they need to self isolate.
- Face masks are optional but are advised as much of our campus is indoors.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Wyke!
Please read Wyke’s policies for Data Protection / GDPR at: https://wyke.ac.uk/about-wyke/data-protection/