Students are invited to our Next Step Careers Convention on Thursday 27th February (10:30am-2:30pm in the Sports Hall). Over 50 exhibitors from Universities, Training Providers, Employers, Armed Forces, Public Services, Gap Year Companies and Volunteer Programmes will provide information on a variety future prospects and we encourage all of our students to attend.
The parent portal is located via the ‘Parents’ tab on the College website. The Portal gives you access to live information regarding your son/daughter’s progress, attendance and behaviour throughout their time at Wyke. It is also the location to access progress reviews and Progress Tutor contact details.
The link to the parent portal will open up a log-in page
- Your Username (This is your son/daughter’s individual student number)
- Your Password is (you will be prompted to change this when you first log in)
- For security purposes please enter their DOB in digit only format e.g. – 030394
- If you do not have a username or password, please contact the college to request one.
The parent portal includes the following attendance data.
- The whole year’s attendance.
- The current term’s attendance.
- The last full week’s attendance.
- The number of reported absences per week.
- The number of unreported absences per week.
Progress Review information will be visible through the parent portal throughout the year.