Posts from our newly appointed Principal Paul Britton.
This blog is hosted externally by Blogger.com. This might be blocked by the IT network at your school or college but it should be visible from your home computer, tablet or mobile.
- Principal's Welcome Talk 2021by Principal Paul Britton on 8th December 2021 at 11:53 am
Our open evenings have been really popular this autumn, as we returned to welcoming future students and their families to our fanatstic campus. […]
- Day Two of the New Academic Yearby Principal Paul Britton on 15th September 2021 at 11:12 am
Principal Paul Britton introduces our new first year students to the "Wyke Experience", reflecting on student success, our amazing enrichment […]
- Welcome to our New Studentsby Principal Paul Britton on 15th September 2021 at 11:04 am
Welcome to Wyke. Principal Paul Britton guides our new students through the College values, achievements and expectations.#WeAreWyke
- Virtual Wyke Start 2021by Principal Paul Britton on 28th June 2021 at 11:29 am
Following the governments recent announcement to delay the lifting of lockdown restrictions and the DfE guidelines, we have had to make the decision […]
- Paul's Invitation to Wyke Start 2021by Principal Paul Britton on 10th June 2021 at 1:41 pm
This year, Wyke Start 2021, is back on campus. Over an inspirational two days, students will get the opportunity to explore their selected subjects, […]
- Wyke Start 2021by Principal Paul Britton on 24th May 2021 at 1:31 pm
All our successful applicants will get an opportunity to sample their selected subjects, become familiar with the College campus and meet our award […]
- Wyke Review of Year 2019-20by Principal Paul Britton on 30th September 2020 at 3:27 pm
Watch all the highlights. The fantastic enrichment, the global trips and the amazing student success.
- A Special Message to our 2nd Year Leaversby Principal Paul Britton on 9th July 2020 at 8:05 am
Sorry that this year hasn't ended as we had planned. In early 2021, we are looking to hold an amazing leavers ceremony, when everyone will be invited […]
- 20 MARCH, Principal Paul Britton, "Three Key Messages"by Principal Paul Britton on 23rd March 2020 at 4:16 pm
COVID-19 UPDATEThere are a few things to update you on:No college opening from Tuesday 24th MarchWe have now got clear plans in place for all […]
- An Amazing First Termby Principal Paul Britton on 12th December 2019 at 9:30 am
It's been an amazing first term, with students and staff from across Wyke taking part in a range of fantastic activities. From our politics students […]
- Review of 2018-19by Principal Paul Britton on 19th September 2019 at 9:30 am
2018-19 was another fantastic year at Wyke! Amazing exam results, national dance champions, a show stopping production and field trips across the […]
- The Principal's Welcomeby Principal Paul Britton on 5th September 2019 at 1:36 pm
The beginning of a the college year is always an exciting time. New courses, new teachers and new friends. Here's a chance to recap Paul's welcome to […]
- Live at Sports Pres 2019by Principal Paul Britton on 5th June 2019 at 3:21 pm
Paul Britton talks to this years award winners backstage at Hull University.
- Mind Maps, Flash Cards & Quizletby Principal Paul Britton on 1st May 2019 at 10:49 am
Thanks to Abbie Rumble, Mia Stocks, Abdullah Zubair and Amelia Cameron for sharing their A-level revision tips in the latest edition of the […]
- Diana Johnson Visits Wykeby Principal Paul Britton on 15th February 2019 at 2:40 pm
First year Government & Politics students question Diana Johnson MP on Brexit, the challenges of being a female MP and the state of the northern […]
- Award Winning Studentsby Principal Paul Britton on 28th January 2019 at 11:21 am
Paul talks to a group of students at the Wyke Half-Termly Awards to discover their "blueprint" for success.
- Paul's Christmas Blogby Principal Paul Britton on 12th December 2018 at 10:26 am
Paul talks to camera, live from St Mary's Church, Beverley - the location of Wyke's Christmas Music Concert.
- Question Timeby Principal Paul Britton on 14th November 2018 at 2:12 pm
Student Executive President Lacey Tredilcook asks Paul questions on behalf of the students at Wyke.1. In 5 years from now, how do you hope wyke will […]
- Get in Touchby Principal Paul Britton on 3rd October 2018 at 12:57 pm
Hello everyone, I must admit to feeling some trepidation about taking on the baton of the Principal’s Blog from Jay. I’m not sure that I […]
- Two Minute Question Quizby Principal Paul Britton on 28th September 2018 at 11:25 am
Two Minute Question Quiz. Lacey fires the questions, I answer as quick as possible.
- Welcome to the New Principal's Blogby Principal Paul Britton on 27th September 2018 at 11:55 am
Welcome to the New Principal's Blog. This is my first official post so I thought I would go for something a bit different - video.
- A True "Sixth Form" Experienceby Principal Paul Britton on 24th August 2018 at 12:32 pm
Hello to everyone. I am extremely excited to be relocating to Yorkshire to help lead Wyke Sixth Form College to continue to offer exceptional sixth […]